Through this Policy, the P6ProLink regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of P6ProLink using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the P6ProLink for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 15th day of February, 2017 and, in case of modification thereof, the P6ProLink will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of P6ProLink website.
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the P6ProLink are as follows:
• Information provided by the users
The P6ProLink may collect the information directly provided by the users.
Title of service Items to be collected
P6ProLinkSqlite email address
(2) Method of collection
The P6ProLink collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
• Mobile Application
2. Use of collected information
The P6ProLink uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
• Improvement of existing services and development of new services
The P6ProLink agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the P6ProLink desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, the P6ProLink will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
• when the sharing is required by the laws
– if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
– if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Users’ right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the P6ProLink:
• exercise right to access to personal information;
• make corrections or deletion;
• make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
• request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of amendment of member information of webpage or contact the P6ProLink by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the P6ProLink will take measures without delay: Provided that the P6ProLink may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
The P6ProLink regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The P6ProLink constructs the following security measures to protect the user personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
• Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
6. Protection of personal information of children
In principle, the P6ProLink does not collect any information from the children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products and services of the P6ProLink are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The website or application of the P6ProLink has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the P6ProLink does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
(Additional procedure for collecting personal information from children) However, if the P6ProLink collects any personal information from children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for the services for unavoidable reason, the P6ProLink will go through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that personal information of children:
• obtain consent from the parents or guardian of children so as to collect personal information of children or directly send the information of products and services of the P6ProLink
• give the parents or guardian of children a notice of P6ProLink policy of privacy protection for children including the items, purpose and sharing of personal information collected
• grant to legal representatives of children a right to access to personal information of that children/correction or deletion of personal information/temporary suspension of treatment of personal information/ and request for withdrawal of their consent provided before
• limit the amount of personal information exceeding those necessary for participation in online activities
7. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The P6ProLink has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the P6ProLink will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
8. Responsible designators of P6ProLink application
The P6ProLink designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
• Kris Kim/ JH Park responsible for privacy protection and customer service:
The latest update date: 14th day of March, 2017